Brenda's Heart Of Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Songs or Scenes from Musicals, Movies, TV, Theater/Plays

2 posters

Go down

Songs or Scenes from Musicals, Movies, TV, Theater/Plays Empty Songs or Scenes from Musicals, Movies, TV, Theater/Plays

Post by bleu Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:06 pm

From Paint Your Wagon {1969}

bleu

Brenda likes this post

Back to top Go down

Songs or Scenes from Musicals, Movies, TV, Theater/Plays Empty Re: Songs or Scenes from Musicals, Movies, TV, Theater/Plays

Post by bleu Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:54 pm

From the TV series "Lonesome Dove"

Some old men require respect.

bleu

Brenda likes this post

Back to top Go down

Songs or Scenes from Musicals, Movies, TV, Theater/Plays Empty Re: Songs or Scenes from Musicals, Movies, TV, Theater/Plays

Post by Brenda Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:54 pm

Brenda
Brenda
Admin

https://brendasheartofgold.board-directory.net

Brenda and bleu like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:03 am

Brenda
Brenda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:10 am

Brenda
Brenda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleu Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:27 am

Brenda wrote:
Brenda, I love this "bluesy" type of music!!

bleu

Brenda likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bleu Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:52 pm

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

bleu

Brenda likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bleu Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:45 pm

"MEMORIES" from the musical "CATS"

bleu

Brenda likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bleu Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:43 pm

Cybil Shepard is gorgeous in this movie.

bleu

Brenda likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:25 pm

Everything has sure changed since then...you are right about Cybil she is gorgeous!

Thanks for putting in so much work in this board Bleu, I just don't have much energy to be watching much but do appreciate all that you do. 

Hugs
Brenda
Brenda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleu Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:13 pm

Well thank you very much Little Buddy, I really appreciate your comments. Makes it worthwhile.

I do wish at least ONE other person would come down here and view or comment on something.... ANYTHING would be nice. 

However, as in many other groups it seems as if the other members have a singular interest in ONLY copy and pasting stuff LOL...LOL 

Oh well, will drive on... and try to have the "Variety Board" show at least one new and original post each day. Have a wonderful weekend, tell Bob hello... 

bleu

Brenda likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bleu Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:57 pm

"Love Means Never Having To Say You're sorry" 

"Love Story"

bleu

Brenda likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:51 am

Ah.. how love was thought about so much different in movies then... I was a new bride then.. and just 17... so innocent in what was and was not... and my feelings could be hurt so easily... 
Brenda
Brenda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleu Wed May 05, 2021 3:03 pm

We lived kind of parallel lives one decade apart... 

I had a pregnant girlfriend in 1960 {both of us were 16 years old} around late November early December..

Must remember, at that time, showing up with a pregnant girlfriend did NOT exactly endear you to your family. 

we were married in January 1961. 

We had a really hard time until my 17th birthday in May of '61 when I joined the Army... 

finally had a small paycheck coming in.

Spent the night of my 17th birthday at Fort Hood Texas.

Thanks for coming down here little buddy, you're the ONLY one who does...

bleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Wed May 05, 2021 9:00 pm

Well I married in Nov/69 - 16 yrs old and everyone watched... thought I was pregnant but was not.. but looking back now I was a child  and thought I was grown up... don't know how we made it work for 13 years really...we had nothing.. imagine dishes for 2 only..  really... I think of it now and we must have thought that we really could have lived on love....

how different we think now... yesterday I turned 68... I think a whole lot differently now...
Brenda
Brenda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleu Wed May 05, 2021 10:55 pm

Oh yes Brenda, we all discover sooner or later that folks can get real skinny livin' on love LOL

I don't believe this, I too was married the first time for 13 years! 

And

Your birthday was yesterday... on May 4th?... 

SO WAS Mine!!! 

I told you we were living parallel lives Little Buddy.... LOL

My birthday was listed at the bottom of page one here on BHOG.. did not see yours listed.

bleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Brenda Thu May 06, 2021 10:24 pm

I don't have it marked in Forumotion but if you look at the old BHOG in tapatalk it is listed in the May month ... strange I don't remember you having the same day as me.. yes that lucky 13 year .. not the 7  year itch but the 13.... 

Did you have a nice birthday? It was the 2nd Covid one so nothing open but I wanted Kentucky so we got that and he picked up a cheesecake ... had my best friend over of 56 years for the afternoon... felt safe enough as she had had both vaccines.

Then Bob almost gave me a heart attack...he had been hinting the last week that he had a feeling this birthday would not end well and he knows I love birthdays so I though with stores closed and such that he had put off buying my gift or something  and that was the reason... turned out was not that he just was not sure if I minded receiving money to shop for myself... he wanted to treat me and in my birthday card was a check for one thousand dollars.  I sure did not expect that ... That will go in my "frivolous" savings account for that something extra like maybe a 2nd Persian cat...

We went to his house for the night and watched some good movies and talked, we often end up with at least one documentary...dialogue comes easy between up .. and a whole lot of laughter because of the animals. That doodle of his is such a baby and the little dog is a senior and puts "big dog" in his place real fast. 

Any how, it was a good day.. how was yours now...
Brenda
Brenda
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bleu Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:25 pm

From the movie, "To Sir With Love", by Lulu, 1967

bleu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down